[Asterisk-Dev] Status of chan_dialogic Licensing.

jboylan at akila.com jboylan at akila.com
Thu Oct 23 04:58:25 MST 2003

Hey all -

I've been previewing through the Archives and so far as i can tell, the
discussions regarding using Dialogic cards with Asterisk are fairly old. At
least when getting any level of being specific. Basically what I need to
know is the status of the chan_dialogic channel drivers and if they have
been released into the source of asterisk since the release of the Service
Release package for dialogic as a 'complementary download'. Basically was I
am looking into is what steps I will have to take to get a Dialogic board
working with Asterisk, which involves those drivers pecifically and if they
are not yet implemented into the source by default, who to contact to get
them.

I appreciate the help on this.

------
James T. Boylan