[Asterisk-Dev] Minimal Installation

Nathan Littlepage nathan at iwantka.com
Tue Oct 21 11:17:58 MST 2003

I'm looking to utilize Asterisk in a SIP and MGCP only package. I want
to use digiums FXS cards for the MGCP deployment. So, I'm looking to
load only the features relevant to that type of application. Aside from
the SIP and MGCP modules needing to be loaded, I'm just looking for
anything else that might need to be loaded in asterisk for
functionality. There is little documentation on making Asterisk
lightweight.