[Asterisk-Dev] Meetme Conference Configuration

Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil
Fri Oct 17 12:27:38 MST 2003

Jared,

Thanks for reminding me that. I just started on this, currently there is no
any Zaptel device installed. I will try it as soon as hardware arrives.

Thanks,
Kang

                      Jared Mauch
                      <jared at puck.Nether.net>         To:       asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com
                      Sent by:                        cc:       Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil
                      asterisk-dev-admin at lists        Subject:  Re: [Asterisk-Dev] Meetme Conference Configuration
                      .digium.com

                      10/17/2003 02:27 PM
                      Please respond to
                      asterisk-dev

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 02:23:18PM -0400,
Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil wrote:

> I configure a MeetMe simple conference as follow:
>
> in meetme.conf file:
> [rooms]
> conf => 1234
>
> in extensions.conf file:
> [default]
> exten => 8600,1,Meetme,1234
>
> then I dialed "8600" from a SIP phone and got message like "that is not
> valid conference number, please try again" - automatically hungup. Did I
> miss anything in configuration?

             Do you have a zaptel (or ztdummy/ztrtc driver) device
installed
in the system and working?

             personally i'm using the ztdummy driver to do my conferencing
and have had 15+ people in using g711ulaw on my dual 2.8g xeon with no
problems.

             - jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net