[Asterisk-Dev] DTMF no detected !

Areski areski at e-group.org
Fri Oct 17 10:12:31 MST 2003

Hello again,

I don't know if I can post that again but anyway, this list is
not really reactive when it's question of dev... Is there better pace
to get help about AGI script ???

Then I have problem with dtmf detection in my AGI script I print "GET DATA
demo-enterkeywords 5000 1"
And I ve got strange behaviour !!!

- through the gateway * don't care about timeout but can detect the DTMF
- with x-lite soft phone * don't detect the DTMF but it care about the
timeout

So strange, isn't it. I tried the different configuration way inband, rfc2833, info... No way
Some ideas WHY ASTERISK don't handle the timeout in AGI ?!?

Thanks in advance for help,
Aresk