[Asterisk-Dev] DTMF no detected !

Areski areski at e-group.org
Thu Oct 16 06:18:00 MST 2003

Hi all !!!

Have problem with dtmf detection... In my AGI script I print "GET DATA
demo-enterkeywords 5000 1"
And I ve got strange behaviour !!!

- through the gateway * don't care about timeout but can detect the DTMF
- with x-lite soft phone * don't detect the DTMF but it care about the
timeout

I tried the three configuration way inband, rfc2833, info... No way
Some ideas about it ?!?

Thanks in advance,
Aresk