[Asterisk-Dev] Possible bug in the Queue Application and feature request

Alex Lopez alex at opsys.com
Wed Oct 15 13:27:53 MST 2003

If I have a queue with no members defined in the members section in
queues.conf the queue does not accept callers.  While this may make
sense. No member, no calls get handled, It poses a problem when a queue
is using the add and delete queue members applications to control the
queue. I have come up with a workaround or adding Agent/1001 as the only
entry.  This still allows the queue to work and allows agent to login
using the AddQueueMember application.

It would be great if there are no agents logged in that it goes to
priority + 101.