[Asterisk-Dev] Re: [Asterisk-Users] Queues and max time in queue timeout?

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Mon Oct 13 07:05:52 MST 2003

I agree, Your patch would be a nice addition to the queue functionality.
I nominate  this patch for inclusion in CVS as is:
http://asterisk.toad.net/app_queue.c-pos+holdtime+queuetimeout.patch

And if "average time in queue" is the only thing holding up this patch right
now just drop it till that part gets worked out.  <smile>