[Asterisk-Dev] Anyone need snom 100 phone?

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Tue Oct 7 00:42:39 MST 2003

Hmm..
Well according to their website they have just release a 105 model.
http://www.snom.com/snom105_en.php
Although I can't find an actual date on the release.
The snom 200 looks like it ws released in Jan 2003 though. I am intending to get
a couple of these as they have headset ports also. Looks like a good fit for a
call centre.. Anyone else have any experiences??

Peter