[Asterisk-Dev] Modem Detection

Nicholas Romero nxn at idim.com
Mon Oct 6 10:22:22 MST 2003

Which is why I mentioned it would not be useful except for special cases.
Really to be specific, I don't really care which direction the guard tone
comes from but that it is there and sets the state on the channel. Just
glancing at this it seems that Asterisk is always listening and should be
able to see it no matter when it comes in. Knowing is important for some
things.  Oh well... back to the code.

Cheers,
-Nicholas