[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk for 2.6.0 series kernels?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.Nether.net
Sat Oct 4 11:10:22 MST 2003

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 01:04:16PM -0500, Brian Capouch wrote:
> Just wondering if people have been looking at porting up to the new
> kernels yet.
>
> I haven't tried, am thinking about doing so, but am not really qualified
> at that level and so I'm curious if someone else has taken it on.

	I've looked at it.

	It's fairly simple for the most part, the key is to change all
the hard coded references to 2.4 to 2.6, or wherever you stick your kernel
stuff.

	I have boxes running the 2.6-test stuff, so can help you
if you run into troubles.

	- jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net