[Asterisk-Dev] double dtmfs

duncan duncan at impede.net
Fri Oct 3 08:07:32 MST 2003

A client of mine is experiencing "double DTMF's" occasionally when using an
IVR application (written in AGI) hosted on my Asterisk server
(E100P).  They dont seem to be able to reproduce the problem for me, but it
seems that this is occuring only from German mobiles.  Its worth noting I
have several other applications running on the server which work fine and
never suffer from DTMF problems (mainly from Dutch telephones, but also
some English phones (both mobile and landline)).

Is there way to investigate this more?  Has anyone else had problems with
double DTMF's from German mobiles?  Does anyone have any success stories of
using German mobiles without encountering DTMF problems?

Thanks

duncan