[Asterisk-Dev] SIP transfer.

Micke Andersson micke at party.pp.se
Thu Oct 2 00:16:50 MST 2003

Hi All,

What I understand from reading the lists, there is a little problem on how
to do transfer ?

The way I want to do is like this :

I answer a call on my sipphone.  Then I press flash (hookflash) to get
another dialtone, I dial the extension to the person that should have the
call. When it's ringing I hangup. and the call should be transfered. If I
wait for an answer it's the "attended mode" tell the user, "Hi you have a
call" and then hangup and the call should be transfered.

How Hard is it to do this ?

This is the normal way that most people are used to, with differet PABX and
Centrex solutions.  It would IMHO be good to let Astersik work the same
way..

Is it possible ?

/Regards

  Mike