[Asterisk-Dev] SIP Registration Cancellation

Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil Kang.ChenJi at c3smail.monmouth.army.mil
Fri Nov 28 08:52:05 MST 2003

Hi there,

I have 3 SIP clients registered on Asterisk. I reboot the Asterisk before
all 3 clients logout from it. When the Asterisk came back, I used the
command "sip show peers" and found that all 3 clients staying registered in
the system. But 3 actual clients can never login in the system without
canceling SIP registrations in the system. Does anyone know any Asterisk
CLI command which can manually cancel the SIP Registrations from the
server?

Thanks in advance,
Kang