[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk server hangs

Chris Wilson chris at netservers.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 08:11:05 MST 2003

Hi Luis,

> I have a thought.
>
>     This never happen to me under redhat 7.3 but I just happen to checkout
> from cvs under Redhat 9 and now it's happening to me. So, I think is a
> version related issue with Redhat 9. Unless it's is also happening on Redhat
> 7.3 ???

We are indeed running on Red Hat 9. I don't remember if we have
experienced an Asterisk lockup (apart from a configuration error) but we
have experienced file descriptor leaks and unexplained terminations of the
Asterisk process, as well as it getting into a state where it could no
longer accept calls over CAPI.

Cheers, Chris.
--
 / __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson -- UNIX Firewall Lead Developer |