[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk server hangs

Chris Wilson chris at netservers.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 03:07:12 MST 2003

Hi Mark,

> I've been trying to find people with this sort of problem.  Can you
> confirm that the leak are extra sip channels by doing "sip show channels"
> when it is going on?  Also remember you'll have to type it at the real
> console or alternatively have an asterisk -r always connected.  Find me on
> IRC to discuss further.

Thanks very much for your offer of help. It doesn't appear to be due to
extra SIP channels: "sip show channels" shows nothing when no calls are
open, but this Asterisk box currently has about 63 pipes open and
rising.

What is your nick on IRC?

Cheers, Chris.
--
 / __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson -- UNIX Firewall Lead Developer |