[Asterisk-Dev] Ethereal plugin for IAX2

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Tue Nov 18 14:40:42 MST 2003

As mentioned on the devel list earlier today, I'm interested in writing
an IAX2 plugin for Ethereal to make debugging IAX protocol
implementation and simultaneous calls on normal networks easier.

Anyway, I started work on it this evening, so it's not complete yet, but
it's starting to look quite sensible:
  - http://raq626.uk2net.com/~al/ethereal.png

A couple of people have e-mailed me to say that they're in a hurry for
such things. If you'd like me to e-mail you a copy, give me a shout.
Otherwise, I'll polish it up and give it to the Ethereal guys for
inclusion in Ethereal 0.9.17 or something. :)

Regards,

--
Alastair Maw
Systems Analyst