[Asterisk-Dev] Consultant? List yourself on the Asterisk Wiki

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Nov 16 09:56:50 MST 2003

I've started a list of Asterisk consultants on the Wiki. Please add your company to
it today! We need to show the amount of professional services available for companies
using or planning to use Asterisk - the Open Source PBX.

The start page is located at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+consultants

Let's fill the list now. Register yourself as a user on the wiki, log in,
click on the "edit" tab of the page covering your geographical region and
add a short description of your company or yourself.

If you add too long advertisments or add yourself on many pages, I'll edit. If the
list grows too long, I'll divide the pages even more.

Welcome to the Wiki!

Questions? Mail me off list.
/Olle

------
...apologies for cross-posting, it was necessary to reach all professionals.
The -users list have so many messages now that not all read it on a daily basis.