[Asterisk-Dev] Text to speech on Asterisk

Raj Kiran Talusani raj_talusani at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:58:23 MST 2003

hello guys,

We are providers of VoiceXML technologies and we had integrated Cepstral TTS
with our VoiceXML gateway longback.
For your information, integration work doesnot depend on the language. Its a
matter of configuration setting. So, whether you want
dutch or french the integration API is the same. But i am not sure if danish
is available. They have US, UK, and French canadian languages.

We have integrated other TTS engines like Loquendo, SpeechWorks etc. so if
anybody is interested can contact us.

So, if u want to get this work done, discuss among yourselves and tell me
the final $$$  :-)))

raj
http://www.phonologies.com