[Asterisk-Dev] IP v6 Supported?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sun Nov 9 13:39:50 MST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 14:27, Peter Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've googled the mailing list but can't find any reference to whether IP v6
> is supported in Asterisk? Could any one enlighten me?

IPv6 as you should know only matter in the VoIP area. With this known, I
don't think it is supported in asterisk. It will be quite a while before
IPv6 is rolled out for most of us to use normally, so I doubt it will be
supported soon unless you want to make the patches.

I myself, am not qualified to make those changes yet since I don't know
networking code.