[Asterisk-Dev] Channel struct in pri_dchannel

Claude Klimos claude.klimos at aheeva.com
Mon Nov 3 22:03:40 MST 2003

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to find the ast_channel that contains the number I
dial when I get a certain event PRI_EVENT_HANGUP_REQ in pri_dchannel()
in chan_zap.c? What I'm trying to do is detect a busy signal after I
dial out and report the event to an asterisk application that I wrote
with the number dialed using pbx_exec().

It seems that the struct ast_channel *c variable is not used in that
function, and I couldn't find the dialed number in the
pri->pvt[chan]->owner structure.

Any help or hints or suggected are very welcomed.

Regards,

CK