[Asterisk-Dev] ACD - Sorry, posted to wrong list.

Jim Friedeck asterisk at carhil.com
Thu May 29 11:56:05 MST 2003

Good day,

    Our installation needs a robust ACD application (as I'm sure others
do) that can be dynamically reconfigured (if possible) maybe by a MySQL
database. I have looked at Bill Heckel's ACD work and Andreas Otto's
DynExtendb as well as James Sharp's ACD. None of these seem to be quite
finished. Is there a chance a unified (* blessed) ACD application can be
put together by those who know how? My knowledge of the Asterisk API is
next to zero and the time to learn it would be prohibitivly long much
less relearning C.
    Multiple groups with overlapping agents are a requirement as is
roundrobin (per group), next available, and longest time since last call
answered (per group). Anybody's input on this would be appreciated.
    Asterisk has worked out fine in our test environment and we are
needing this for deployment to replace our existing proprietary system.
Thanks for your time.

Jim Friedeck