[Asterisk-Dev] Meetme changes

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed May 21 09:16:21 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 11:05, Charles E. Youse wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have made some minor changes to the Meetme application which I'd like to
> have included in the main tree.  What is the peer review process for this?
> How do I go about this?

Speaking of experience, not an expert on this subject.

Before any code can be included, you must assign/disclaim(?) copyright
to Digium so that it may be included in the not GPLed version of
asterisk also. This way there isn't a problem with other proprietary
code like the G.729 codec.

Other than that, post the patch and users may comment on functionality.
Usually Mark will comment on whether or night the way you did the patch
works well with his idea of long term maintainability.

Upon Mark being happy with it, and having the proper paperwork sent to
him, he will merge it in.