[Asterisk-Dev] asterisk still crashing

Gregg Lebovitz gregg at lebovitz.net
Wed May 21 07:09:29 MST 2003

Steve and others,

I am still having problems with asterisk crashing when using the
LineJack cards. I have done some experimentation and conclude that the
problem is not caused by switching to a more recent kernel or ixj
drivers. If I use asterisk from 3-10-2003 it runs without a problem. If
I use a more recent version, asterisk crashes when it receives a call to
the phone device from a remote asterisk system.

My configuration is as follows

ixj ----> asterisk ---IAX----> VPN ---IAX----> asterisk ----> ixj

						system that
						crashes

both ixj devices are linejacks configured with mode=dialtone.

Any suggestions?

Gregg