[Asterisk-Dev] Bug in chan_sip.c and "realod"

Andrew Gillham gillham at vaultron.com
Fri May 16 17:42:52 MST 2003

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 11:36:37PM +0000, Michael Graff wrote:
> More and more frequently, after "reload" is issued, asterisk crashes.
> One of the symtoms is that "sip show registry" will return the wrong
> IP addresses in the list of servers.  I suspect something is not proprely
> locking something, but haven't had time to debug it very far yet.
>
> Am I alone in seeing this?

I have seen this several times in the last week.

I have also had problems with crashes on incoming calls, that Mark fixed
today.  I'm not sure if 'reload' calls into any of the zaptel code that
was affected.

I've been trying to reproduce the 'reload' crash as well, but it is not
easy, and running asterisk under gdb for very long is not convenient. :)

-Andrew