[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail waiting dialtone woes

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Fri May 16 00:04:58 MST 2003

The introduction of multiple-context voicemail seems to have hosed my
system's ability to warn of waiting voicemail with the stutter dialtone.

I saw a mention earlier of putting the context with the mailbox, viz:

[context]
voicemail=100 at bell

or somesuch, but that doesn't work for me.

It does appear that any voicemails left in the "default" context's
voicemail area will indeed cause the notification, but I don't have any
of my actual instruments in that context.

Does anyone know the scoop?

Thx.

B.