[Asterisk-Dev] ${RDNIS} from SIP-GW

Christoph Frei asterisk at digitalcity.ch
Tue May 13 12:42:24 MST 2003

Hello Mark,

Mark Spencer wrote:

>>i'm trying to get a virtual voicemail done by using RDNIS. I can see with
>>sip debug that the gateway sends a header with the correct number:
>>
>>Diversion: <sip:012345678 at 192.168.1.1>;reason=unconditional
>>
>>Is this simply not yet supported by asterisk, or do i have to activate
>>the RDNIS feature on SIP somehow? ${RDNIS} is always empty...
>>
>It wasn't implemented.  I just implemented it (untested) so if it still
>doesn't work find me on IRC and i'll get it patched up.

Work's great! Thanks a lot! If someone is interested, here's the config i'm
using:

exten => s,1,gotoif,$[${RDNIS}]?${EXTEN}|5:${EXTEN}|2 ; is this a
forwarded call (->5) or a direct call (->2)
exten => s,2,DBget(voicemail=vvm/${CALLERID})         ; check if there's
a voicemail associated with callerid
exten => s,3,VoicemailMain,s${voicemail}              ; check voicemail
for that callerid w/o password
exten => s,4,Hangup                                   ; byebye
exten => s,5,DBget(voicemail=vvm/${RDNIS})            ; check if there's
a virtual voicemail associated with RDNIS
exten => s,6,Voicemail,u${voicemail}                  ; virtual
voicemail for RDNIS
exten => s,7,Hangup                                   ; byebye
exten => s,103,VoicemailMain                          ; no voicemail for
that caller, goto normal voicemailmain
exten => s,104,Hangup                                 ; byebye
exten => s,106,Playback(tt-somethingwrong)            ; got a forwarded
call, but no vmm configured *PLONK*
exten => s,107,Hangup                                 ; byebye

not really tested, but it seem's to work.

Regards,

Christoph