[Asterisk-Dev] E1, crc-4 errors

Konrad Gorski konrad.gorski at abc-dc.com.pl
Tue May 13 07:47:42 MST 2003

Nearly 100% of errors (99,999%) at any time, regardless of activity on
line. Please see attached log from Telco operator. In
/var/log/asterisk/messages it report no alarms, but by any PRI
connection:

May 13 15:29:03 WARNING[12301]: File chan_zap.c, Line 5314
(zt_pri_error): PRI: Read on 67 failed: Unknown error 500;

This kind of WARNING was few times reported on mailing list - w/o
answers/explanations (?).

E1 line w/o alarms, E100P LED green, zttool: No alarms, IRQ Misses:0, ..
Make it sense experiment with switchtype?
Till now switchtype=euroisdn.
Telco use Lucent 5ESS, so I will try switchtype=5ess.

Konrad