[Asterisk-Dev] Audio Problem in CVS and new "immediate" pri behavior

Benjamin Miller BGMiller at dccinc.com
Mon May 12 10:31:06 MST 2003

Greetings,
I have an * system on a PRI into a T400P.
I upgraded to CVS today from about a week old code.
All my voice menu's sounded horrible.  They would play cleanly for about
1 second and then they would get a serious buzz or clip to them.  When I
rolled back the audio was fine.  BTW, when I update and rollback it is
to the whole batch of libpri, zaptel, zapata, asterisk.

Also when I updated, my inbound calls were dropped until a nice soul in
IRC pointed out that I needed to make sure that immediate=no for my pri
channels.  Otherwise it would not handle the DID info.  I thought I'd
pass this on to anyone else with that landmine in their config.

Ben