[Asterisk-Dev] PostgreSQL CDR Support

Ray Russell Reese III russ at zerotech.net
Mon May 12 07:38:43 MST 2003

Hi All,

I've written a CDR module to allow CDR logging into PostgreSQL.  I've attached
a tar.gz containing the following files:

cdr_pgsql.c         - The CDR Module itself
cdr_pgsql.sql      - An example Table definition
cdr_pgsql.conf    - An example Configuration file
cdr-Makefile.diff  - A diff to cdr/Makefile so you can compile cdr_pgsql

I've tested it with PostgreSQL 7.3.2, and the latest Asterisk from CVS. It
works great.  Please let me know if anyone has problems.

Mark - think it's worthy of being included in the Asterisk distribution?

Thanks,

Ray Russell Reese III
The Zerotech Development Group
russ at zerotech.net