[Asterisk-Dev] DESTDIR capability

Paweł Gołaszewski blues at ds.pg.gda.pl
Mon May 12 06:03:15 MST 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003, Klaus-Peter Junghanns wrote:
> you only need to set INSTALL_PREFIX to something to install in a chroot
> environemnt and edit your asterisk.conf in the same way. this was part
> of my non-root/chroot patch some time ago and is inside the cvs.

Not true.

When setting INSTALL_PREFIX program looks for configs and all files in
really strange places.

I have in configs after /make samples/ really strange paths too

After all - DESTDIR is general standard in that form I've gave in patch.
All autoconf/automake programs are using it...

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski