[Asterisk-Dev] Some build fixes for h323 plugin

Michael Manousos manousos at inaccessnetworks.com
Fri May 9 07:02:26 MST 2003

Paweł Gołaszewski wrote:
> I was trying to build asterisk-oh323, and I had some troubles with pwlib
> includes. I've removed -I/usr/include from first place in order, because
> it caused includes loop when these were placed in /usr/include/ptlib.
>
> Additionally this patch adds DESTDIR capability. It allows to make
> packages easier. The same thing should be done in asterisk alone, because
> INSTALL_PREFIX has another purpose. When making make samples I have
> strange paths in asterisk.conf.

It seems that you are using an out-dated version. The /usr/include
path was causing problems and has already been removed from the
C flags variable in the latest version.

The DESTDIR prefix is a nice thing to have and I will add it to the
source package.

I have also made some minor improvements to the build procedure
so it seems that it's a good time for an new release.

Regards,
Michael.