[Asterisk-Dev] mgcp inband dtmf tweaks

Karl Putland karl at putland.linux-site.net
Thu May 8 10:51:41 MST 2003

OK.  So for those of you using inbanddtmf = 1 in your mgcp.conf, This
should fix the issue of digits being recorded twice.  I can't get inband
dtmf working on my device so I am unable to test this.  It will produce
a NOTICE message like the following to alert you to the fact that it is
discarding the NTFY request from the endpoint.  There should also be a
message indicating that the dsp resource identified a digit.

NOTICE[1142106560]: File chan_mgcp.c, Line 2330 (handle_request): inband dtmf enabled in mgcp.conf.  Discarding digit notification '1' from aaln/1 at dlinkgw2

--
Karl Putland <karl at putland.linux-site.net>