[Asterisk-Dev] chan_zap bug with hidecallerid?

Lorenzo Pallara lpallara at cineca.it
Wed May 7 06:20:58 MST 2003

Hi all!
    We are taking care of hiding caller ids on E400P and we have a couple of
problems to solve:

In chan_zap.c the zt_call() passes the following argument to the pri_call():
hidecallerid ? PRES_ALLOWED_USER_NUMBER_PASSED_SCREEN :
PRES_NUMBER_NOT_AVAILABLE,
but the logic is the opposite, isn't it?
hidecallerid ? PRES_NUMBER_NOT_AVAILABLE :
PRES_ALLOWED_USER_NUMBER_PASSED_SCREEN
anyway the correct line for q931, tested in Italy, looks like:
hidecallerid ? PRES_PROHIB_USER_NUMBER_NOT_SCREENED :
PRES_ALLOWED_USER_NUMBER_PASSED_SCREEN

The value of hidecallerid is specified from zapata.conf but we need to
overwrite it at runtime per call basis, is there already a way or is it
necessary to add information to the ast_channel structure or to the
ast_call() function?

TIA,
    Lorenzo Pallara