[Asterisk-Dev] DTMF and Transfer Call Problem

Sergio Serrano Revuelto sergio.serrano at avanzada7.com
Mon May 5 05:02:40 MST 2003

Hi,
	I have two problem. First, * doesn't recognize flash key, I need
press flash key and other key to transfer a call. My phones are
configured with RFC2833 signalling, GNUGK is configured in routed mode
and H.245 routed mode, and chan_oh323 is configured without FastStart
and with h.245tunnelling, and RFC2833 signalling.

The other problem is if I press flash key and other key, then I do a
call transfer, but it occurs the next:
	Phone 1 calls to Phone 2, I pickup Phone 2, then I transfer call
to Phone 3 and hangup Phone 2 -> communication crashes
	Phone 1 calls to Phone 2, I pickup Phone 2, then I transfer call
to Phone 3 and pickup Phone 3 adn then hangup Phone 2 -> communication
crashes.

	I'm desperate, I don't know if it is a bad configuration for *
or gnugk, or ....

If anyone could help, I'll be pleasant with him.

Thanks in advance
srsergio