[Asterisk-Dev] mpg123 - buffering problem

Garry Adkins gpa2 at netacs.net
Sat May 3 08:09:19 MST 2003

I had the same trouble with mpg123, and found a different problem...

The buffering code doesn't seem to work..  (This is on an Athlon Thunderbird 750)

I had to hack the source to remove the -b option (hard-coded to off) and now it works fine.

(I didn't want to change asterisk, as I suspected that I'd update asterisk more often than mpg123).