[Asterisk-Dev] Anyone interested in sharing PRI/T1 capacity i n US (Virginia)?

alex at pilosoft.com alex at pilosoft.com
Sun Mar 30 10:23:28 MST 2003

If anyone wants NYC numbers, I'll do the same thing in LATA 132/224 (North
NJ and NYC). My cost is 20$/concurrent call (not per DID!), and you can
get as many DIDs as you want.

I will also be able to terminate calls soon in LATA 132 for sub-1c/minute.

Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President 	| alex at pilosoft.com    (800) 710-7031
Pilosoft, Inc.  | http://www.pilosoft.com