[Asterisk-Dev] Hardware Needed vs. Number of Lines

yoyo momo xaraasterix at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Mar 26 11:56:32 MST 2003

Hi everybody. Just new to the list.
I am trying to evaluate the hardware platform l need to set up in order to provide good enough quality of service with de Asterisk platform and Zapata cards.
It is to say:
The [CPU+Cache+Memory+Hardisks] needed to properly manage [N vocal communications]
I think i will have to grow up to N=3000 so i think it will have to be a cluster of computer working in parallel.
I would appreciate any guideline to estimate this proportion or any source of information you can give me.
Thanks !
Rodrigo Castro.

 Wade Weppler <weppler at wwworks-inc.com> wrote:Nice work Mahmut!

Now that the recording patches are in CVS, can you give us some examples of
how to use this?

-wade