[Asterisk-Dev] Coding tip for app

Mike Reiling miker at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 10:52:18 MST 2003

John,
	I would start by copying app_dial to app_john (or whatever) and then
removing the stuff you don't need.  Don't forget to add you app the the
makefile.

--Mike

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 09:07  AM, John Harragin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use the functionality the dial app directly from a new
> app.
>
> dial_exec(chan, dial_data);
>
> ...can this be done directly and would I need additional includes or is
> there a better mechanism to do this (obviously I have already tried it
> like
> this and * rejected my app on that line)?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> John
>

> This e-mail was scanned and found clean by Monroe-Woodbury CSD
> Antivirus.

Mike Reiling
Systems & Network Administrator
SoftCoin, Inc.
2000 Sierra Point Parkway
Brisbane, CA  94005
650-624-3869 - P
650-624-3899 - F

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm
really quite busy.