[Asterisk-Dev] T1 Card testing

David Davis david at smoothcorp.com
Fri Mar 7 16:52:00 MST 2003

How do I setup zaptel.conf and zapata.conf to get this setup to work
I have a T400P and I made a crossover cable
zttool gives me a OK on both spans

Zaptel.conf:
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24

span=2,0,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=25-46
dchan=47

Not sure what to use in zapata.conf though.

David