[Asterisk-Dev] Any projects/patches waiting on voice recordings?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Jun 27 10:31:43 MST 2003

I'm going to have a big run of voice recordings done by Allison Smith
in the next week or so.  Does anyone have a patch or "core
application" that is waiting on voice recordings by Allison in order
to be implemented?  I'll offer a limited amount of free recordings
donated back to the project if you can give me a short list of the
words.  I reserve the right to decide what is worthy.  :)

JT