[Asterisk-Dev] 401 - Unauthorized

Chintan Thakker cthakker at ipnetfusion.com
Mon Jun 23 15:17:03 MST 2003

Hi,
 I cannot get asterix to work. It seems I am doing something wrong with
my sip.conf and extensions.conf file.
 I went through the entire archive of listings but could not find
anything useful. Can somebody please post the default sip.conf and
extensions.conf or point me to some documentation on how does
authentication in asterix work ? For example what kind of authentication
does asterix support - MD5, Digest ?
  We are trying to connect to a SIP proxy (asterix in this case) using
two user agents. UA1 -> 'asterix' -> UA2

Thanks in advance,
Chintan