[Asterisk-Dev] Kernel Panic: Aiee, Killing Interrupt Handler

Rafael Gonzalez Lomeña rafael.gonzalez at avanzada7.com
Mon Jun 23 00:33:54 MST 2003

Hi All,

  Try to change "Makefiles", when appear "i686" must be "i586".

  They are a problem with de C3 processor: it has one code machine
instruction ("cmov" i think), who its not run fine. This intruction it
is usually used in certains libraries.

   I develop this change at my "Mini-ITX" and run fine .... at this
moment.

Regards.

Rafael Gonzalez Lomeña