[Asterisk-Dev] H.323 Gateway/Gatekeeper - Radius AAA

Lee Norvall lnorvall at uk.lavron.net
Fri Jun 20 03:05:33 MST 2003

Hi

We supply Broadband and therefore use Radius already.  Most of the billing
software seams to have some mention of radius somewhere.  I am currently
looking to make a H.323/SIP gateway with Asterisk, get the billing side
working and then add PSTN access.  I will have a look at Trabas, but still
at the stage of just installing every thing.

Regards
Lee