[Asterisk-Dev] Dialogic Developer new to Astrix

Shahed Moolji shahed at enoor.com
Mon Jun 16 21:11:14 MST 2003

Hi,

I am an experienced Dialogic Developer and am totally new
to Astrix.

What I am looking for is the API docs to achieve the same
level of control over channels that I have with dialogic ports.

For example, I want to be able to make outbound calls, do call progress
analysis, answer incoming calls, play and record audio etc.

In the dialogic world, I have C-API's to do all this.

Is there an equivelent API in astrix using the Digium Hardware ?

I could not find any docs on the site, and my main goal is not
to use a PBX, but to have "fine grain" access the hardware ports.

Thanks
Shahed.