AW: [Asterisk-Dev] Adding "Bridge" command to manager.c: Implementation Problem

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Thu Jun 12 23:50:27 MST 2003

i've still got 400 messages left in my inbox but in case it hasn't been
answered yet, i believe the right way to get A and B talking to each
other, reliably, is this:

Create a new thread which has channels C and D, just allocated with
ast_channel_alloc(1) for example.  Then masquerade A into C and B into D
and then ast_channel_bridge C and D together and in principle that will
work, although it might take some tweaking of some sort or another.

Mark