[Asterisk-Dev] CVS checkout, then build fails....

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Thu Jun 12 08:06:34 MST 2003

Uh, just did a cvs checkout of asterisk, libpri, and zaptel. did makes
in libpri and zaptel OK, but.... asterisk is having problems...

First, the make quits on srv.o not existing. I remove it from the
Makefile just to see how far I'll go.

Make gets further, but then we die in chan_sip.c....:

chan_sip.c:39:26: asterisk/srv.h: No such file or directory
chan_sip.c: In function `create_addr':
chan_sip.c:674: warning: implicit declaration of function `ast_get_srv'
make[1]: *** [chan_sip.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/murf/asterisk/asterisk/channels'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

Looks like maybe someone forget to cvs add the srv.c, and srv.h files?

murf