AW: AW: [Asterisk-Dev] Adding "Bridge" command to manager.c: Implementation Problem

Thomas Haeger thomas.haeger at beronet.com
Tue Jun 10 08:41:47 MST 2003

Oh ...

last weekend i got this to work.
I've implemented a manager command "make switch call <tec1/num> <tec2/num>"
(or thomething like this...)
After creating two channels with "ast_request_and_dial" i switched them
together with the "ast_channel_bridge" proc, and it worked.
My only problem was that the "ast_channel_bridge" proc don't return
immediatly so that i have to put this in a thread or in the ast scheduler
(but i don't know how to do this accuratley :-( ) .
I have tested it between a h323 and a Modem ttyI (ISDN4Linux) channels.

Regards,

Thomas.