[Asterisk-Dev] Support for DTMF style callerid signalling

Andy Powell andy at beagles-den.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 05:44:42 MST 2003

Armand,

I'd like to see this too!!! oooooh yes...certainly for the x100p side of things.
On the tdm40b side i'd like to see the option of using DTMF CLIP since I
have a number of phones that work fine with the existing setup.... both
my Panasonic DECT and my BT Easicom work fine with the existing
settings on the TDM side...

Andy