[Asterisk-Dev] Bug 14 in bug tracker (fwd)

Chris Heiser cheeseman00 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:47:29 MST 2003

Peter,

Can you send a tcpdump of the session between asterisk and the X-lite phone?

Something like: tcpdump -s 0 -w xlite-phone-dump host [x-lite ip address]
Make sure you run it while you're not logged in or otherwise connected to
Asterisk (so the tcpdump only has the packets between the X-lite phone and
Asterisk)

I'd say just e-mail it to me direct as the file will probably be a little
big to go out on the mailing list.
I've had to debug other DTMF issues with other devices.  (I've come across a
few sip UA's that ignore the SDP info that Asterisk sends out).  Maybe I can
be of some help.

--Chris Heiser