[Asterisk-Dev] Possible bug - vmail.cgi seems not to detect context correctly

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu Jul 24 09:51:02 MST 2003

It having been a while since I used the web voicemail interface I updated
it and found it didn't work.  I'm using voicemail2.

The problem seems to be that vmail.cgi fails to parse the context correctly
from voicemail.conf.  As a result, you cannot log in to any other context
than the 'default' context (I'm using 'bell' FWIW).  If you replace all
references to default with your chosen context everything is OK.  So it's
just the inability to work outside the default context that's the problem.

  Iain